I had a day off from work today, and thoroughly enjoyed it! I felt it was well spent and instead of giving a lengthy description, I’ll list it out:
1. Had a right relaxing time getting a manicure and pedicure – rockstar colours of course!
2. Was treated to a delicious breakfast and then went onto a satisfying lunch, with an interval of my favourite drink: Java Chip Frappucino!
3. Bought a book I’ve been waiting a year for.
4. Met up with nice, young men – of course they’re friends, but hey I can always appreciate
being in the midst of handsome guys the conversation!
5. All in all it was satisfying doing things in my own time, my own pace and not having to rush to complete anything.
Favourite song of the month : Raise your glass byPink